Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sick

So, Mexico was... interesting. I loved the first week with the family, but the second week with the tour.... not as much. While I'm up for beach time, 4 days of it back to back was a little too much for me. Ah well, at least the rest of my family seemed to enjoy it a bit more. What was a big downer, though, was that we all pretty much got sick. A lot of tissue was used and we all got medicine and shots. FUN. I got better for a while, but got sick on and off again. Even now I was dealing with headaches and sniffles last night.  Either way, I worked on this picture of a character, Lisa, I contributed to my friend's story in the meantime.



Background needs some thing else to it. As far as colors, I kinda went off the idea that she uses "Scrap creatures" but I think I'm gonna change it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment